running 1password 6 on windows and the app keeps crashing

stating windows desktop has stopped working. a problem caused the program to stop working correctly. please close the program. I've uninstalled and reinstalled. i'm at a loss on how to fix this. All day today it would pop up every 30 seconds with this message. Help please!!! this hasn't worked in months and i haven't taken time to figure it out.

This is catagorized ad Mac Beta but thats' the only option i could pick

1Password Version: 6
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: windows 10
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:running 1password 6 on windows and the app keeps crashing stating windows desktop has stopped working. a problem caused the program to stop working correctly. please close the program. I've uninstalled and reinstalled. i'm at a loss on how to fix this. All day today it would pop up every 30 seconds with this message. Help please!!!

Comments

• Greg
    Greg
    1Password Alumni

Hi there @Joe_Brandner,

I am sorry to hear about the crashes!

To get a better idea of what is going on, I'd like to ask you to save a crash report from 1Password 6 on your PC. Here is how you can do that:

Save a crash report for 1Password 6 for Windows

Attach this report to an email message addressed to support+windows@agilebits.com. Please do not post it in the forums, but please do include a link to this thread in your email, along with your forum handle so that we can "connect the dots" when we see your report in our inbox. You should receive an automated reply from our BitBot assistant with a Support ID number. Please post that number here so we can track down the report and ensure that this issue is dealt with quickly.

Cheers,
    Greg

This discussion has been closed.