v7 b10 Watchtower issue?

Ind3X
Ind3X
Community Member
edited April 2023 in 1Password 3 – 7 for Mac

In beta 10 I have a report in Watchtower that a website in my list is breached and that my password needs changing. However, I am unable to find any info regarding the site having been breached recently. According to watchtower search (via the web page), the last reported breach was February 2017). Also, 1PW 6 does not report this site as breached under watchtower (wt is up to date in 1pw 6).

1PW v7 b10 bug??

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• Hi @Ind3X

When is the last time you changed the password for this site? What is the last recorded modified date?

Ben

• Ind3X
    Ind3X
    Community Member
    edited May 2018

Hi Ben

I've not changed the password as the site uses FB login. However, the date of last reported change is 6th Feb 2017.

On sites that use 3rd party login, I tend to just state which 3rd party site is being 'used', as the username for the login item.

• Ah. I believe that would explain it. Try putting something in the password field and the Watchtower notification should go away.

Ben

• Ind3X
    Ind3X
    Community Member

No problem, an easy workaround. It still seems a little odd as I have quite a few sites that use 3rd party login, the login items are all configured the same way in 1pw. Only this one is appearing in watchtower.

It's only a minor issue, but thought I'd bring it up anyway, especially as it isn't showing up in v6.

• Thanks for the feedback, @Ind3X. :)

Ben

This discussion has been closed.