1P Icon Menu Bar Freezing

mmmark
mmmark
Community Member
edited April 2023 in 1Password 3 – 7 for Mac

Since installing the beta, I am having very little success accessing the app via the menu bar drop down to access my passwords. I click on the icon, it turns gray, then does nothing but lock up. I click over and over without getting the drop down. Maybe after 10-20 clicks, I can finally access the menu. Sometimes, never. It will just stay gray for however long. I've sent a screenshot of the lock up, but was given a response of Not able to reproduce on my Mac. I sent a video of the experience. This has been going on for so long and 1P has just become a nightmare of any software I've ever experienced. I need to use all the time, and it has become an endless journey to get a password. When am I going to get the addressed?

1Password Version: 1Password 7 Version 7.0.BETA-10 (70000010) AgileBi
Extension Version: 1Password 7 Version 7.0.BETA-10
OS Version: 10.13.4
Sync Type: iCloud

ref: PQC-75729-246

Comments

• DanielP
    DanielP
    1Password Alumni

Hey @mmmark ! That's correct, I could not reproduce this. I have tried on multiple Macs running various Beta versions and I couldn't find a way to trigger this behavior, hence my request for more information. I am going to ask you to send us a diagnostic report so we can take a closer look at what is happening on this device.

Since we are already in touch via email, I am going to send you the instructions there so we keep everything tidy in one place.

This discussion has been closed.