General pleasure with 1Password

Holgerr
Holgerr
Community Member
edited April 2023 in 1Password 3 – 7 for Mac

I just want to chime in to give a short personal feedback about 1Password and your folks at agilebits: I am using 1Password since version 3, and I am a happy user since then.
1Password simply works -- and indeed I have no reason to make the jump to the brandnew version 7. This is, where this story could end…

But because I am so happy with your software, and because of your absolutely stunning support, things are changing: I like the way how you response, answer and react to mails and discussions in this forum. So please take my money and my good wishes and keep on the good work!

1Password Version: 7b12
Extension Version: 4.7.1
OS Version: OS X 10.12.6
Sync Type: local

Comments

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

@Holgerr: Wow! Thank you for taking the time to share such kind words! It's so great to hear that you've been enjoying 1Password for such a long time, and it means to world to us that you want to continue to support us on our quest to make 1Password the best it can possibly be. We really couldn't do what we do without folks like you who inspire us and, of course, keep the lights on! I hope that, in spite of your decision to pay for 1Password 7 even though you didn't feel a need to upgrade, you find some features and improvements there that make your digital life that much more enjoyable too. :chuffed:

• Thank you, @Holgerr ❤️

This discussion has been closed.