Keyboard Shortcuts not Working 700000012

venvy
venvy
Community Member
edited April 2023 in 1Password 3 – 7 for Mac

My keyboard shortcuts have stopped working after updating to 700000012. Is anyone else having this issue?

1Password Version: 7.0.BETA-12 (70000012)
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: OSX 10.13.4 (17E202)
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• Stephen_C
    Stephen_C
    Community Member
    edited May 2018

Can you tell us specifically which keyboard shortcuts are not working? Do you mean ⌘\ and ⌥⌘\? If so, what browser are you using and what browser 1Password extension do you have installed?

Stephen

• venvy
    venvy
    Community Member

The keyboard shortcuts for Show 1Password and Fill Login on current web page.

Show Password ⌥⌘P
    Fill Login ⌥⌘ENTER

• Those appear to have been customized from the default. It is possible that there is a conflict with another app using those specific shortcuts. Can you please check if changing these to the defaults (Stephen_C posted) works? I’m not having issues with the default keyboard shortcuts working in beta 12.

Ben

• venvy
    venvy
    Community Member

They were working on the previous to this version with no issue. I did double checked my shortcuts to see if anything was set up with the key combinations above and nothing looks to be using them. I went into the settings for 1password and set them to something random and it worked. I set them back to what I have above and they seem to be working now. I guess updating them did the trick. Thanks for the help.

• Thanks for the update. :)

Ben

This discussion has been closed.