A lot of conflicts after sync in 7.0 Beta 12

verdi1987
verdi1987
Community Member
edited April 2023 in 1Password 3 – 7 for Mac

I have been getting a lot of sync conflicts in 7.0 Beta 12. I am running 7.0 Beta 12 on macOS 10.13.5 beta and 1Password 7.0.6 on iOS.

1. Edit, say, the username or phone number of an entry, on Mac.
  2. Launch 1Password on iOS.
  3. Return to 1Password on Mac.

The edited entry now shows the old value (and sometimes the new) under CONFLICTS.

If I delete (resolve) the conflict, sometimes it just reappears on the next sync. In order to stop the unending circle of conflicts, I have resorted to duplicating the login with the correct information and deleting the old login.

In many years of using 1Password, I only had a few, if any conflicts. Now, in 7.0 Beta 12, it is happening with many entries.

1Password Version: 7.0 Beta 12
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: 10.13.5
Sync Type: Dropbox

Comments

• Lars
    Lars
    1Password Alumni

@verdi1987 - Sorry for the trouble! I'm unfortunately unable to replicate the issue you're having; Dropbox sync seems to be working just fine for me here, which means your best bet is likely going to be running through the troubleshooting steps found here, to see if anything was put amiss during the transition to the new version (or some other way).

I'd also be remiss if I didn't mention that if you're looking for a much more stable sync method, a 1password.com memebership may be worth investigating for you. Not only is sync as simple as signing into your account on each device you want to use 1Password on, but there are a host of other advantages as well. Let us know how you get on! :)

This discussion has been closed.