Weird color discrepancy ?

thightower
thightower
Community Member
edited April 2023 in 1Password 3 – 7 for Mac

This is how I usually see 1P unlock screen on my Macs. 10.13.4 - 1P7_b16 Installed last week.

This is how I am seeing it on my Mac mini. 10.13.3 - 1P7_b16 Clean slate install a few hours ago.

I went back and tried reinstalling the beta_16 with no success in changing the colors,

I then went back and pulled down an earlier beta 11 I believe and tried it. It also resulted in the discoloration. Letting it update to beta 16 did not correct the issue.

I know you don't like it, and Ill redact it but I used a ------ to remove all of the install traces and started yet again b_12 is down for the count with the same results. :(

1Password Version: 7_b16
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: 10.13.4, 10.13.3
Sync Type: 1Password.com

Comments

• @thightower

are you using the HDMI port or the display port? I have two displays hooked up to mine and it renders fine on the display connected to the display port, but not on the HDMI port. Certainly something to investigate there, but its a little weird that it only seems to happen on mac mini + HDMI port.

Rudy

• thightower
    thightower
    Community Member
    edited May 2018

@rudy

Uh good catch, All of the above... and a display adapter for full 3 monitor support on a 2014 mini.
    It renders incorrectly on the HDMI and the display port, but it displays correctly on the one using the display adapter.

USB Display Adapter - Left
    Display Port - Center
    HDMI - Right

Shout out to @littlebobbytables & @brenty Mac mini back online. On 10.13.3 too ;)

• Thanks @thightower. I’ve updated the bug report on this with your comments.

Ben

ref: apple-635

This discussion has been closed.