Safari extension window triggers underlying website

TomWolsky
TomWolsky
Community Member
edited April 2023 in 1Password 3 – 7 for Mac

Not sure if this is something the 1Password software can control, but as I move over the extension window I can trigger drop downs and menus in the underlying interface simply by passing over them.

1Password Version: 7b18
Extension Version: 4.2.1
OS Version: 10.13.4
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

@TomWolsky: That's interesting. I'm not sure that's something we can change since 1Password mini is not really a regular window, but I think it's worth investigating. Can you give me an example URL to test with, so we're on the same page (literally!)?

• TomWolsky
    TomWolsky
    Community Member

Hi brenty,

I found the page https://www.capitalone.com/contact/credit-cards/ but it's not important as it's not an actual login page, when users would be accessing the extension. Just seemed an odd behavior. Interesting that the extension display isn't a real window.

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

@TomWolsky: Haha I didn't mean to besmirch the good name of 1Password mini. I don' tactually know the technical jargon for it, but it has different properties than, say, a Safari window. But I digress. Thank you for sharing that! I've filed an issue for it so we can investigate further. :)

ref: apple-1366

This discussion has been closed.