To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

V6 to V7 - pricing models and purchase options

Options
SteinyD
SteinyD
Community Member
edited May 2018 in Memberships

My wife and I share a common iTunes account and until now, have each used 1Password on our iOS devices with separate lockers / accounts. I also have had a v6 single user license for my MAC. I have downloaded version 7 from the MAC App Store. Upon starting 1Password, I'm told I can purchase a subscription for $2.99 per month that covers all platforms. However, when I take the next step, I'm told it is $3.99 monthly or $35.99 yearly.

First, please clarify the pricing model when purchased through Apple's App Store. Secondly, please clarify the purchase options when purchasing from your website directly.

Please also note that our vaults are synced to iCloud. Please confirm that through conversions that nothing will be lost and I will continue to be able to sync to iCloud.

And last, will this monthly or annual subscription cover multiple users and multiple lockers on multiple platforms using the same iTunes account?

Thank you
David

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• SteinyD
    SteinyD
    Community Member
    edited May 2018
    Options

• StanHaines
    StanHaines
    Community Member
    Options

I have the same question ^^^
    Pricing models? Mac App Store vs AgileBits?

• Corey_C
    Corey_C
    Community Member
    Options

Hi all,

So here's how it works. There are two options for a 1Password membership. The options for an individual membership are $3.99 monthly or $35.99 yearly, as displayed. The $35.99 yearly option works out to $2.99/month, which is what is displayed on the initial page. The pricing model for a 1Password membership is exactly the same regardless of where you purchase it, from the Mac App Store or from our website directly.

This discussion has been closed.