1Password 7 Windows licence

Options

I would like to share my experience with licence of 1 password 7 for windows 10.
When I receive the e-mail with licence and other instructions I could not do anything to add my licence .I try to open the licence with double click or find a link , without any success.
Finally I managed to add the licence in the desktop app ,opening first from my android device and save it in a cloud provider.
After that , everything is ok and I want to say that your new version product is excellent a least until now and I recommend it.

1Password Version: 7.1.567
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Windows 10 1803
Sync Type: Dropbox

Comments

• MikeT
    Options

Hi @Salamandra,

Thanks for sharing your feedback!

Are you using the default mail app on Windows 10? If yes, that's a known issue with FastSpring's email template, the area to click is in the white space after the blue button. They're working on fixing that as soon as they can.

Be sure to attach your license file to your 1Password vault, so you can reuse it later. We're working on automating that process in a future update.

I'm glad you like 1Password 7 and we do apologize for that email issue, we'll try to nag at them to fix it sooner.

• Salamandra
    Salamandra
    Community Member
    Options

Hi MikeT.
    Same problem with office outlook. Now I set the licence in to 1password.opvault in Dropbox .I had 1password v4 that I already unistall it .
    I have also 1password version 7 for ios and 1password version 6.8 for android.
    If I must do anything else to sync correctly please inform me.

• Greg
    Greg
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @Salamandra,

Hopefully, the fix from FastSpring will fix this behaviour for all mail clients! I am glad to hear you are all set now.

If you are not sure about your sync setup, you can add a test item on one of your devices and check, if it propagates to other devices. If it doesn't, please let us know, we will be happy to help. Thanks!

++
    Greg

• Salamandra
    Salamandra
    Community Member
    Options

Thank you all for your time.
    No problem syncing between devices.

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Glad to hear it! It sounds like you should be all set, but we're here if you need us. :)

This discussion has been closed.