Navigating 1Password mini on Windows with keyboard shortcuts?

On the mac I can open mini with my keyboard shortcut and the navigate with the arrow keys and use the right arrow to further go into an entry and only copy the password or account etc. Is there no way to accomplish the same thing on a PC?

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

@vamp07: The layout isn't the same, but you can use Tab and arrow keys to move around, with Enter to select an item. We'll be revamping 1Password mini on Windows in the future though to be more consistent with the Mac app. I hope this helps. But be sure to let me know if you have any other questions! :)

• vamp07
    vamp07
    Community Member

Thanks. I mostly want to navigate without using the mouse. On windows, it's not possible as far as I can tell. Yes, you can use tab but you can't open an item and then hit enter to copy the password or account etc. You can only hit enter on an item to have it open the browser and log you in.

• Hi @vamp07,

Use the shortcut key on your keyboard or if you don't have it, press Shift + F10, it'll bring up the context menu to copy your data on the selected item.

Right now, 1Password mini on Windows doesn't have a details viewer, so you can't tab or right arrow to see anything. For the mean time, we've added most of that information in the context menu and we'll add the details viewer in a future update.

• vamp07
    vamp07
    Community Member

I did not know about shift-F10. Thanks. That's a step forward. I'm keyboard guy. I need to learn some of these windows UI shortcuts.

• You're welcome!

• drewson
    drewson
    Community Member

@MikeT, thanks for the info on Windows mini being revamped to be more like the Mac version... I really want to see CTRL-C or CTRL-Shift-C copy info from the context menu without having to hit SHIFT+F10. Any idea on possible timeline of an updated mini for Windows?

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

No timeline, as there's a lot of stuff that we need to do first, and there can always be setbacks. But it's on a rather short list, even if it isn't a small undertaking. Thanks for your patience.

• drewson
    drewson
    Community Member

@brenty Thanks for your honesty! I'm still in my 30 day trial, but really like your app overall above the competition that I'm coming from and knowing it's in the roadmap is enough for me to become a subscriber :smile:

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

You're very welcome! And thank you for the kind words. I'd still encourage you to evaluate 1Password and decide if it's a good fit for you with its current capabilities, but making 1Password mini more powerful is really important to us too. :)

This discussion has been closed.