Limits of Trial Version of 1P

Hi Guys,

Just a brief query about the trial version of 1P. I realize there's a limit of 20 logins once 1P has gone to trial mode. But since running trial on my Windows PC, I cannot use it to add any logins in. I have ten logins and I cannot add to this, even though trial mode says it supports up to 20. Is this a bug or designed behaviour? If I try to delete logins, I still can't add anything to the program. It just gives me the 'Order Now/Later' screen.

Just seems odd that if it says 20 logins, why can't I have 20!?

Regards,

Curbed

Comments

• khad
    khad
    1Password Alumni
    Hey Curbed,

I'm sorry for the delay, but I'm going to move this to the Windows forum where you will get a more definitive answer from one of our Windows experts. :-)
  • DBrown
    DBrown
    1Password Alumni
    It's not 20 Logins, specifically, but 20 items overall—Wallet, Secure Note, and other item types count, as well.

I haven't experimented with this, but you might also want to empty the Trash, in case its contents are included, too.

Let us know whether that helps.
  • CurbedEnthusiasm
    CurbedEnthusiasm
    Community Member
    DBrown wrote:

It's not 20 Logins, specifically, but 20 items overall—Wallet, Secure Note, and other item types count, as well.

I haven't experimented with this, but you might also want to empty the Trash, in case its contents are included, too.

Let us know whether that helps.

Thanks for the answer, David. Yes, that fixed it and I realized I had other items too which took me over the limit.

P.S. I'm using the 1P windows trial, as I'm waiting for my new Mac and just need to get by before I get the Mac version of 1P. After, I have no use for Windows so don't want to get a windows licence only for few weeks.
  • DBrown
    DBrown
    1Password Alumni
    That's great, CE. I'm glad that helped. Thanks for letting us know.
This discussion has been closed.