Chrome Extension icon grayed out

Options

I saw a number of posts about this but all the suggestions so far haven't worked. I tried rebooting chrome, uninstalling both 1pw and the extension and reinstalling them, reinstalling them in reverse order and the icon is still grayed out

Here's what I see in the settings in 1pw:

1Password Version: 7.1.567
Extension Version: 4.7.2.90
OS Version: Windows 10 PRO
Sync Type: 1password

Comments

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@inikiforovski: Which version of Chrome are you using? Also, is 1Password.NativeMessagingHost.exe running? Do you have any "security" software that could be interfering?

• inikiforovski
    inikiforovski
    Community Member
    edited July 2018
    Options

@brenty Version 67.0.3396.99 (Official Build) (64-bit). I don't have any extra security software installed, just stock Win 10 Pro.

In terms of running processes, I see 1Password.exe running, nothing extra.

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@inikiforovski: Thanks for letting me know. If you're still having trouble, the best thing to do will be to restart your PC, reproduce the same issue, and then generate a diagnostic report so we can look at the logs to determine exactly what is happening:

https://support.1password.com/diagnostics/

Please send it to support@agilebits.com and add the following Support ID (including the square brackets) to the subject of your diagnostics email before sending:

[#GZI-48986-882]

If you’re reading this and you are not inikiforovski, this Support ID is for inikiforovski only. Please ask us for your own if you also need help.

This will link your diagnostics to our current discussion. Let me know once you've sent it. Once we see it we should be able to better assist you. Thanks in advance!

ref: GZI-48986-882

This discussion has been closed.