Relevant CC info no longer shows up in 1Password 7 app

Options

Hello, I was wondering if there is a way to unhide CC info from the browser app. Previously (version 4) I would right click on on of my credit cards in the chrome app and it would show cc# , expiry date , etc all at once. Now it only has an option to copy each one line at a time. It was useful in the old version when all the CC info was displayed at once. For instance if the CCV number or expiry date was not entered correctly with auto fill, I could quickly glance at the info all at the same time and correct the fields.

At this point it requires more clicks than before- for instance when a CC form requires that I enter the date as a drop down instead as MM/YYYY, auto fill obviously does not work. I either have to open 1password in a new window, or copy and paste the date to my browser bar (so i can view it) then type it into the form.

A minor inconvenience I agree, however that feature would be something on my wish list
Thank you. I am very much enjoying the new interface.
A loyal 1Password fan.

1Password Version: 7.1.567
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: windows 10
Sync Type: local
Referrer: forum-search:ipassword 7 app no longer shows relevent CC info

Comments

• MikeT
    Options

Hi @jwinger7,

Thanks for writing in.

First, be very very careful about pasting in the address bar, most browsers automatically send that info to their search engines, so you may be exposing your data to them unintentionally.

I was wondering if there is a way to unhide CC info from the browser app

Not yet, we have plans to bring the item details viewer within 1Password mini, so that you can view all details just like in the main program. Right now, you'd have to view it in the main program but you can right-click on the item to view it in the main program quickly.

There are huge improvements with the Credit Card and Identity filling with the new 1Password Brain technologies in the current 1Password 7.2 betas, you can give a try and see if it works better for you.

when a CC form requires that I enter the date as a drop down instead as MM/YYYY, auto fill obviously does not work

If it is safe to share in this public forum, could you tell us which site asked for the date drop-downs, so we can add it to our tests in the future when we add support for dropdowns.

Thanks!

This discussion has been closed.