Sync problem

Options

I have just discovered that my iOS app is no longer updating from Dropbox. I have deleted/reinstalled so I don't think the app is the problem. I am using Windows 10 for my desktop which has the correct updated info. I am suspecting that it is not updating correctly to Dropbox. So I looked on the Agilebits help pages for Dropbox and it says I should remove Dropbox info from 1Pass. The first step says: "Click All Vaults at the top of the sidebar or choose View > Show/Hide Vaults (Ctrl + D). If you have a different vault selected, you’ll see its name instead of All Vaults." But I don't have an All Vaults button at the top of the sidebar. On the sidebar I have "Favorites, Logins, Wallet ..." etc. Under Preferences-General I can see my 1Password Vault but it is greyed out. I am worried if I select "Choose another" it will delete my correct vault, which is at E:\Users\User\Dropbox\1Password.agilekeychain.

1Password Version: 4.6.2.626
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Windows 10 Home 2018
Sync Type: Dropbox

Comments

• Pixelwarrior
    Pixelwarrior
    Community Member
    Options

Aargh well I don't know what happened but now my desktop app has updated from my cloud, and has the old version which was on iOS. So I think I have lost some of my latest changes. So please don't bother to answer as I think I will have to work with it as it is now.

• Greg
    Greg
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @Pixelwarrior,

I am sorry to hear you bumped into troubles with 1Password!

It seems that you are using a local vault in 1Password 4 for Windows, so the instructions for 1Password 7 for Windows that are published on our website are not applicable in this situation.

In order to understand your current setup and the sync issue, I'd like to ask you to create Diagnostics Reports from your Windows PC and iOS device. Here is how:

Sending Diagnostics Reports

Attach the Diagnostics Reports to an email message addressed to support+windows@agilebits.com.

You should receive an automated reply from our BitBot assistant with a Support ID number. Please post that number here and we will get back to you as soon as possible. Thank you!

Cheers,
    Greg

• Pixelwarrior
    Pixelwarrior
    Community Member
    Options

Support ID [#EFL-13445-899]

• Greg
    Greg
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Thank you @Pixelwarrior, I have found your report on our side and we will get back to you as soon as possible. :+1:

Cheers,
    Greg

This discussion has been closed.