mini app does not allow to select/open websites

Options

Hi,
i think the former version of the mini app (chrome extension) does allow to search for items and to open attached websites.

I have a lot of account on developer systems where i have to manage multiple sites for the same password.
In this case i formerly searched for an item and the context menu showed me available sites to open.

Right now, there is only username and password available for actions.

I also did not find a config option to get this function back.

I always need to "View in 1Password app" to see the item and be able to select the website which is not quite comfortable.
Please bring back the former feature of the old version (if it is not currently implemented and i did not find it) ;-)

Regards Holger

1Password Version: 7.2.576
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Windows 10
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:mini app website select

Comments

• Greg
    Greg
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi there @hschaefer123,

Thank you for contacting us!

If you are using the same Login item for several websites, I would recommend you to add several URLs to your Login item. For example, I have the same Login item for all my Microsoft-related websites. Here is how it looks in the app:

So when I visit those websites in the browser, 1Password shows me the item I need:

This way you won't need to search for your item, it will be shown automatically. Is this what you are trying to accomplish?

If my guess is off the mark, please let me know and provide more info about the way you have been using 1Password. Thanks! :chuffed:

Cheers,
    Greg

This discussion has been closed.