vault unlock works on android, not PC

Options

I recently updated 1password on my android phone to version 7. My vault is stored on dropbox which is synced between the phone and a couple of PCs. After updating the phone app, I could no longer unlock the vault on either of my PCs. I then updated 1password to versjon 7 on one of my PCs, but can still not unlock the vault (error message: "Incorrect password"). Then I tried to change the master password on the phone. Vault unlocked successfully on phone with new password. Verified that 'profile.js' was synced to PC, and tried to open vault again from there. still incorrect password.

Now I'm out of ideas. Has anyone see this?

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• antonpedersen9
    antonpedersen9
    Community Member
    Options

I have the exact same problem as ynskog. Would like a solution aswell!

• Greg
    Greg
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @ynskog and @antonpedersen9,

Thank you for getting in touch! I am sorry for the troubles with 1Password.

Each case is different and we need to investigate your situations separately. That is why I'd like to ask you to create Diagnostics Reports from your Windows PC and from your Android device.

Please send those Diagnostics Reports to support+windows@agilebits.com and we will take a closer look at what is going on.

Include a link to this thread in your email, along with your forum handle so that we can "connect the dots" when we see your reports in our inbox. Also, you should receive an automated reply from our BitBot assistant with a Support ID number. Please post that number here so we can track down the reports on our side.

Cheers,
    Greg

• antonpedersen9
    antonpedersen9
    Community Member
    Options

Hi @Greg,

I have written a mail to your support and my ID is [#QIF-26972-993].

• Thanks, @antonpedersen9! I found your e-mail earlier and already replied, so you should have some answers waiting for you. :chuffed:

ref: QIF-26972-993

This discussion has been closed.