Password in no longer entered (on first attempt) when accessing TPG mail

Options

Approx. 4 weeks ago I started having problems accessing my TPG webmail account(s). I would click on the Login in the 1Password Vault, the webpage would be displayed, the username would be entered but no Password and then it would sit there waiting for me to enter the password. By clicking on the Login once again (maybe more than once), the password would be entered and it would enter TPG's webmail for that account. This problem has not existed previously and I have been using the same Login for many years and the problem does not exist on my iPad (running 1Password for iOS version 7.1.1). I have 4 mail accounts with TPG and all Logins exhibit the same behaviour. As I say the Login script has not been changed for many years. The web page can be accessed at

https://postoffice.tpg.com.au/advanced/postoffice/login.php

and any username password combination will cause the problem. Submit is set at "Never submit"

I have tried all the Submit options with no change in result.

Any advice would be appreciated

1Password Version: 7.2.576
Extension Version: 4.7.3.90
OS Version: Win 10 Pro OS Build 17134.228
Sync Type: Dropbox
Referrer: forum-search:Pasword in no longer entered (one fiorst attempt) when accessing TPG mail

Comments

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    edited February 2019
    Options

@DonSt: Thanks for reaching out. I’m sorry for the trouble! I was able to save and fill a new login there using 1Password, but am seeing a bit of an odd issue there: the web page seems to switch between fields while 1Password is trying to fill. I was able to get it to work correctly by pressing Ctrl \ a second time, so that may help in your case as well. But we'll see if there's something we can do in 1Password to work around that in the future. Not having seen this site ever before, I wonder if they may have changed something around the time you started having issues. Thanks for bringing this to our attention!

ref: xplatform/filling-issues#258

This discussion has been closed.