Favorites, How can to get a login item into favorites list? Windows 10; 1Password 7.2.581

Options

Using 1Password app on my Windows 10 PC shows me my wireless router KPN wifi Hotspot, but when i call 1Password mini and search for the same item it can't find it. So I thought to move the item to my favorites, but don't know how. I hope that 1Password mini can then find the information required by me. So actualy two problems: 1. find item using 1Password Mini 2. moving login item too favorites.

1Password Version: 7.2.581
Extension Version: 4.7.3.90
OS Version: windows 10 1804
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:Favorites, How can to get a login item into favorites list? Windows 10; 1Password 7.2.581

Comments

• EddyExmann
    EddyExmann
    Community Member
    Options

I tried to access 1Password mini from within the Chrome browser Versie 69.0.3497.100 (Officiële build) (64-bits)

• @EddyExmann: In your browser, 1Password will show you matching items. That is, items with a website saved that matches the URL you're viewing in your browser. If you search from a website with or without matching items, it will only list Login items by default, so you won't see Wireless Router item, for example, since Logins is what's selected in the sidebar. If you click All Items, right above the keyhole for Logins, and search from there, do you find the item you're looking for?

If you'd still like to add this item to favorites, find the item in the main app, then click the star right below its title. This still won't show up in Logins and you'd need to search All Items in mini instead to find it, but it will show up in Favorites – the star icon in mini – potentially making it a bit easier to locate.

I hope this help, but let me know if you have questions. :chuffed:

• EddyExmann
    EddyExmann
    Community Member
    Options

It Works thanks.

• It's no trouble at all, @EddyExmann. 🙂

• EddyExmann
    EddyExmann
    Community Member
    Options

But you always have an answer that Works and also I get a reply within 1hour that is very good

• Thanks, we love our customers and if there's anything else we can do for you, let us know.

This discussion has been closed.