Google login fields no longer filling in

Options
priv
priv
Community Member
edited October 2018 in 1Password 7 for Windows

It used to work just fine, but recently when I try to log into any google account the login fields won't fill in. When I select the Google Account from my vault list, the thin blue line under the Email label on the email form field refreshes, but nothing is entered into that login box.

I'm using Chrome, am on Windows 10 and using the 1Password Chrome Extension. The 1Password Chrome Extension is 4.7.3.90

1Password Version: 7.2.581
Extension Version: 4.7.3.90
OS Version: Windows 10 Home Version 1803 Build 17134.81
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• Hi @priv,

Thanks for reporting this.

I'm not able to reproduce this. Where exactly are you signing in, is it GMail first then sign in or somewhere else?

Or are you clicking the Login item directly from 1Password mini to open in a new tab in Chrome?

I have this URL saved and it works for me: https://accounts.google.com/ServiceLogin?hl=en&passive=true&continue=https://www.google.com/

• priv
    priv
    Community Member
    Options

Google Adwords... directly from the Adwords website login screen

• @priv: I was able to reproduce this, specifically when signing in from the link on the adwords homepage, despite the fact that it sends me to the same page as Gmail seemingly which works fine. That said, if I refresh the sign-in page, subsequent fills seem to work. Do you find the same is the case for you? I couldn't tell you why this is the case, but it does seem specific to Chrome (the same process works fine first try in Firefox) so I suspect Google is doing something different with that page in their own browser. I'll be sure to pass this along to the team for further investigation and hope a quick Ctrl + R can get things working for you in the meantime.

Thanks again for passing this along and we'll see what we can do to get it fixed up. :chuffed:

• priv
    priv
    Community Member
    Options

I'll give the refresh a try next time I login. Thanks for having the team look into fixing it.

• Thanks for reporting it in the first place and giving us more details.

This discussion has been closed.