Alfred-1P bookmark link broken with MacOS 7.2.2. Beta-4 update

ppochobradsky
ppochobradsky
Community Member

1Password 7 Version 7.2.2.BETA-4 (70202004) / Alfred v. 3.7 with Powerpack
Invoking 1p keyword and URL opens up Safari and fills in the login and password as it should. However, it is always flagged as incorrect login/password combination. All URLs, every time. Refreshing the login and password with Command-space enters correct creds. Bottom line, Safari 1Password extension works as it should, but Alfred-1Password combination does not.

1Password Version: 7.2.2.BETA-4 (70202004)
Extension Version: 7.2.2.BETA-4
OS Version: 10.14
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• Hi @ppochobradsky ,

Does this happen with all logins or just some? And if all, is the username entered correctly?

Thanks,
    Kevin

• ppochobradsky
    ppochobradsky
    Community Member
    edited November 2018

Hi Kevin,
    It happens on three out of four sites. I am sure you are familiar with Alfred 1Password extension. So, invoking Alfred from Finder with 1p + site command opens the site and enters the creds. Hitting the Return key will indicate several different responses, but all in the gist that that login and password combo is incorrect. At this point, if I hit the Command-Spacebar combo, it will reenter the creds and when I hit Return, it opens the site as it should. Hope this helps.

Pocho

• @ppochobradsky,

is 1Password locked when you make your first attempt?

• ppochobradsky
    ppochobradsky
    Community Member

No it isn't. If it is locked, Alfred will prompt to login before it loads the page. All this is in Safari—I have not tried other browsers...

• Hi @ppochobradsky ,

Are you still having trouble in the latest beta? It should be working now.

Thanks,
    Kevin

• ppochobradsky
    ppochobradsky
    Community Member

Kevin;
    Only two banking sites don't work when starting up from Alfred. The new beta did not fix this. Look, I am extraordinarily pleased with 1Password and this is not a big deal and you guys should spend too much time on it. If I used browsers other than Safari, this would not even come up because both Firefox and Chrome will not autofill creds from Alfred... Your addition of enabling direct entry of creds in iOS is absolutely fantastic time saver that makes up quirk on two website million times over! Kudos to you all and thank you for everything you guys do.

Pocho

• Tully
    Tully
    1Password Alumni
    edited December 2018

Hi Pocho,

Thanks for your kind words here (and yes, we love what 1Password can do now with Password Autofill under iOS 12)! As a heavy Alfred and Safari user myself I've seen a little wonkiness my end of late (though admittedly I don't open and fill from Alfred much, as **⌘** is too ingrained for that 😉) – I do know that Andrew and Vero have implemented some fixes on the Alfred side in the latest Alfred 3.7.1 Pre-Release, so you might try updating there as well to see if there's any improvement in the two sites (you can do so by changing the dropdown in Alfred's Update preference tab).

We won't lose too much sleep over it, but if you do want to share with us the URLs of the banking sites in question we'll be happy to do some further testing our end. Thanks again!

This discussion has been closed.