IPad Safari

Why1504
edited December 1969 in iOS
3 years ago I switch dot the Mac. One of the first pieces of S/W I purchased was 1 Password. Today I can't live without it. Here is my question, How do I get it to link in to Safari on my iPhone (OS4) and my iPad like it does on the laptop. It would be great if here is some kind of plugin for this.

THANKS!!

Comments

• rob
    rob
    edited December 1969
    Why1504 wrote:
    3 years ago I switch dot the Mac. One of the first pieces of S/W I purchased was 1 Password. Today I can't live without it. Here is my question, How do I get it to link in to Safari on my iPhone (OS4) and my iPad like it does on the laptop. It would be great if here is some kind of plugin for this.

THANKS!!

Hello Why1504, and welcome to the forums!

We would love to integrate with Mobile Safari like we do on the Mac! However, we cannot currently do this because Apple does not allow any apps to modify Mobile Safari at this time, whether on the iPhone or on the iPad. You may want to look at setting up the Look Up in 1Password bookmarklet for easier access to your passwords.

On your iPhone or iPad, open this page and follow the directions there to set up the bookmarklet.

Thanks so much for your support and feedback! Please contact us with any further questions.
  • Why1504
    edited December 1969
    Thanks.
  • jpgoldberg
    jpgoldberg
    1Password Alumni
    edited December 1969
    Hi, Why1504.

Let me also add that it is exactly for this reason that 1Password Pro on the iPhone and iPad has a built-in web browser. It may not be as full featured as Mobile Safari, but it is built on the same underlying technology and, of course, is built for 1Password. You can see an example of how this works in

http://help.agile.ws/1Password_iPad/log_into_sites.html

Cheers,

-j
  • How can I sync the Safari Bookmarklet with Dropbox?

• How can I sync the Safari Bookmarklet with Dropbox?

Hi,

The only way to sync the bookmarklet is to sync it via iTunes with the Safari Bookmarks sync option.
This discussion has been closed.