Firefox extension

Options
Guillaume12
Guillaume12
Community Member
edited August 2014 in 1Password 4 for Windows

Dear Support,

I have the new 1Password 4 for Windows but my FireFox extension is not working. I have the button in the bar but nothing happen when I click on it.

May you help me, please?

Guillaume

1Password 4.0.1.503
1Password FireFox addon 4.2.4

Comments

• Hi Guillame,
    Please could you reinstall the 1Password Firefox extension -
    To uninstall the Firefox extension,
    Click the Firefox menu on the browser toolbar. --- the icon is 3 lines, on the far right.
    Click Add Ons, select Extensions in left hand margin, select 1Password and click on 'Remove' to the right.
    Now please from the 1Password app, select Preferences, Browsers and reinstall the extension.

If this doesn't help , please could you send an email to support+forum AT agilebits.com and we will give you steps to create a diagnostic report.
    That way we can look into your system in more detail.

Thanks, Laura

• svondutch
    svondutch
    1Password Alumni
    Options

I have the button in the bar but nothing happen when I click on it.

Are you running Kaspersky (or other anti-virus software) maybe?

• cliffdexter
    cliffdexter
    Community Member
    Options

Hi, I have the same problem and I am using Kaspersky Anti-Virus 13.0.1.4190. What can I do?

• svondutch
    svondutch
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi, I have the same problem and I am using Kaspersky Anti-Virus 13.0.1.4190. What can I do?

@cliffdexter‌ Please follow these steps.

• cliffdexter
    cliffdexter
    Community Member
    Options

My passwords seam to me too sensitive for a system intervention like this because I don't know what I'm doing there. So I think I have to wait for un update or is there any other solution? Thanks!

• svondutch
    svondutch
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@cliffdexter‌ Until Kaspersky loosens their restrictions on us, I'm afraid there is no other solution.

• cliffdexter
    cliffdexter
    Community Member
    Options

I've got the solution: I stopped Kaspersky just for installing the Firefox extension and now it works!
    Thanks for your help!

• Drew_AG
    Drew_AG
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@cliffdexter Glad to hear it's working for you now, thanks for letting us know! :)

• cliffdexter
    cliffdexter
    Community Member
    Options

I just want to inform you that my solution did only work for one day. Next time when I start Firefox the extension doesn't work anymore and I have tio install it again.

This discussion has been closed.