wifi sync timing out

Options
nickp
nickp
Community Member

i'm a new user on windows and trying to set up sync on wifi on iphone, getting message timed out

1Password Version: newest
Extension Version: chrome
OS Version: windows8
Sync Type: wifi
Referrer: forum-search:i'm a new user on windows and trying to set up sync on wifi on iphone, getting message timed out

Comments

• Pilar
    Pilar
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @nickp,

I'm sorry to hear that you're having some trouble syncing your devices. I would like to ask you to please take a look at this troubleshooting article and see if following this steps help you: https://support.1password.com/wifi-troubleshooting/win.html.

Please let us know how this goes for you! :chuffed:

• nickp
    nickp
    Community Member
    Options

i believe I've tried the items listed in the article before i reached out for assistance. While i may not understand how to do each one of the items listed the ones i do know how to do were not sucessful.

• There is a known bug in 1Password 4 for Windows related to Wi-Fi syncing a .opvault.

Can you please send us the diagnostics report as requested by Pilar? We will get back to you with instructions on how to fix the issue.

Or are you saying that creating a diagnostics report didn't work?

• nickp
    nickp
    Community Member
    Options

alex -

just sent the diagnostic report. as an fyi this could be as simple as user error, some of these thing are new to me

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

No worries! It looks like you and Nathan were able to get things sorted out via email, but we're here if you have any other questions. Cheers! :)

ref: SCF-49698-474

This discussion has been closed.