1Password 4 is not storing multi-word tags with space

Options
This discussion was created from comments split from: Tags Automatically are Delimited.

Comments

• atygert
    atygert
    Community Member
    Options

I'm trying this in what the application is telling me is the latest Windows release (4.6.1.616) and the space is separating them into two tags. The funny thing is, I used to be able to do this. I have two and three word tags created in earlier versions, yet I can't assign these existing tags to new entries.

• Hi @atygert,

Thanks for writing in.

I've split your post from the other threads that was in Windows Beta and moved it into this general Windows forum, as you're not using a beta version and you're also using 1Password 4, not 1Password 6 that the other threads was talking about.

Do you recall a timeframe of when this worked for you, like 6 months ago or a year ago? I'll see if I can test the build that was released at that time and confirm if it is a bug.

I can confirm that the latest stable build does not support multi-word tags with space, space is a delimiter in the tag field, which means it is supposed to split whenever you use it.

Please let me know.

This discussion has been closed.