Edge Plugin not responing

Options

Thanks for making the Edge Plugin. When this came out it pushed me to upgrade to the subscription version of 1password.
I am however having issues with it.
If I put my computer to sleep with Edge open, then the plugin stops responding. To get it working I have to exit Edge and then go to task manager and stop the 1 password edge processes. Even if I wait for a long period of time these processes don't stop on their own. When I open up Edge everything works again, except that I have lost my open websites so very inconvenient.
I often forgot and only notice that it is not working when I make a new login, so now I am losing track of password that are not being saved in 1password.

Is there anything else I can do? I suppose I can switch back to Chrome but would prefer not to.
I uninstalled and reinstalled 1 password and the plugin today - and I believe I am on the latest version - 4.6.12.90.

Thanks for your help.

Kevin.

1Password Version: 6.7.457
Extension Version: 4.6.12.90
OS Version: Windows 10 Fall Creators
Sync Type: iCloud

Comments

• compudoc
    compudoc
    Community Member
    Options

My apologies, I just found some similar articles. Missed them with my original search.
    Seems like a common error...
    Fingers crossed that it will be fixed soon.

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Thanks for reaching out! Im sorry for the trouble there. Indeed, there are some limitations with what can be done between Edge and Windows Store apps/extensions, but we're hard at work improving things in every way we can. You can always participate in the beta to see the latest changes first as well. Cheers! :)

This discussion has been closed.