Entries disappear from 1Password vaults in iOS devices

Options
Carlos_Jamis
Carlos_Jamis
Community Member
edited May 2023 in 1Password 3 – 7 for Mac

I have been a 1Password user for many years. I use WLAN to sync vaults between my Mac and iOS devices so my data resides only on those devices. I have no problem getting the vaults to sync. However, recently (for the past few months) some of the entries in my vault(s) disappear. I can get those entries back by re syncing with my Mac, but they will eventually disappear again from my iOS devices.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Browser:_ Not Provided

Comments

• Dave_1P
    Options

Hello @Carlos_Jamis! 👋

I'm sorry that you're running into trouble with WLAN sync and items disappearing. When it comes to issues surrounding old legacy sync methods I recommend that you email our dedicated support team at support+forum@1password.com to discuss the options and troubleshooting that is available. After emailing in, you'll receive a reply from BitBot, our friendly support assistant, with a support ID that looks something like [#ABC-12345-678]. Please post the Support ID here and I'll make sure that your email gets to the appropriate team. 😊

-Dave

• Carlos_Jamis
    Carlos_Jamis
    Community Member
    Options

Hello Dave,

Thanks for your reply. The support ID is [#QNL-44881-435]. I already received an email from one of your team members who wants to understand why I want to keep using “old legacy methods”. I just replied to that email message.

Best,

Carlos

• Dave_1P
    Options

@Carlos_Jamis

Thank you for posting the Support ID. One of my colleagues will send you another reply as soon as possible. To prevent duplication of effort I'm closing this thread.

-Dave

ref: QNL-44881-435

This discussion has been closed.