Password generator on the iPhone

Options
System
edited August 2023 in iOS
This discussion was created from comments split from: Password Generator without creating a new login or updating an item.

Comments

• dzinn
    dzinn
    Community Member
    Options

Yes please add this feature - I need it! On App on my phone isn't working with 1PW, but I still need a strong PW....

• Dave_1P
    edited July 2023
    Options

@dzinn

Note: I split your comment into a new thread in the iOS forum since the thread that you posted in was in the Mac category.

Can you clarify what you mean when you say that an app on your iPhone isn't working with 1Password? Do you mean that you're unable to fill a password into that app using Password AutoFill? If that's the case then can you post more details about how a feature to generate a password without saving a Login item would help in your case? Wouldn't you want to save the password for that app in 1Password?

I look forward to hearing from you. 🙂

-Dave

• dzinn
    dzinn
    Community Member
    Options

Hi, I just posted a new question today a few minutes ago. (My Brother has asked me about using 1PW as he wants to get it & I have to say I still have issues with my iPhone -- Macbook is all good.... so maybe you can have a look at my new question? )

ps I don't see how to post in various forums.... only Discussions comes up for me?

• @dzinn

I've replied to you here: https://1password.community/discussion/141551/1password-isnt-working-with-firefox-on-my-iphone

Let's continue the conversation in the new thread. 🙂

-Dave

This discussion has been closed.