Offline Items list in 1Password for Windows

Options
This discussion was created from comments split from: Offline Items list in 1Password for Mac.

Comments

• happycappie
    happycappie
    Community Member
    edited July 2023
    Options

I am also having the same issue. 50 offline items but no idea why and how to resolve. Except I am viewing this on my Windows 11 PC. Sorry to hijack this thread, but I would be grateful if you could advise where and how to send my diagnostics for PC support for the same issue.

• Hello @happycappie,

I'm sorry for the delay over the Canada Day long weekend and that you've been encountering troubles with some offline items.

It'll be best to help you with this directly through email, so we can guide you through what to do. To start, could attach a diagnostics report to an email message addressed to support+forum@1password.com.

With your email please include:

• A link to this thread: https://1password.community/discussion/comment/690580/#Comment_690580
    • Your forum username: happycappie

You should receive an automated reply from our BitBot assistant with a Support ID number. Please post that number here and we'll be able to make sure your message goes to the right team.

Looking forward to your reply.

• RBlanco
    RBlanco
    Community Member
    Options

I am also getting the following message:

• JenX
    JenX
    Community Member
    Options

I too am having this issue and have a few dozen "offline items." They appear to all be items that have been previously deleted, but don't show up in the "recently deleted" tab. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

• Hello @RBlanco and @JenX,

Thanks for reporting these troubles with offline items.

I wanted to direct you to a post by my colleague Grey that includes details about What to do if you see a message about offline items — 1Password Community.

If you have any other questions just let us know and we'll be happy to help. 😊

• happycappie
    happycappie
    Community Member
    Options

Hello, I submitted the Diagnostics information per your instructions above. It's been 6 minutes since then but I did not receive a bot response with support ID number.

• happycappie
    happycappie
    Community Member
    Options

I just received the response from the bot... the support ID is [#AXZ-46213-349]

• Hello @happycappie - sorry for the delay. We appreciate you sending over the support ID.

I can see that response was sent from our team. When you have a moment, could reply to the email if you have any other troubles? We'll be glad to help!

ref: AXZ-46213-349

• Octopuppy
    Octopuppy
    Community Member
    edited November 2023
    Options

I was able to solve the problem by following the instructions in this thread. No need to reply. [#VQM-15996-153]

https://1password.community/discussion/141234/what-to-do-if-you-see-a-message-about-offline-items#latest

• Hi @Octopuppy,

I'm glad to hear the instructions were helpful!

If there's ever anything more we can do, please be sure to contact us - we're always here to help.

Take care, and have a wonderful day!

Franky