Comments

• eoschlotz
    eoschlotz
    Community Member
    edited August 2023
    Options

BLU-62778-615

• @eoschlotz

Please check your email. I replied to you earlier this morning.

ref: BLU-62778-615

• eoschlotz
    eoschlotz
    Community Member
    Options

I read it, followed your instructions, and the problems seem to be solved. I replied to you directly via email.

Thank you again for your clear help.

The problem seems to have been caused by using a Time Machine backup to install all my apps/files on a new computer with different CPU technology, e.g. moving from Intel to Apple M2. Apple silicon has been out a long time. Seems like this problem would have been solved by Agile Bits, or at least documented very clearly.

Regardless, thank you for your excellent help.

• @eoschlotz

You're most welcome. The team is still looking into the situation and they have some ideas on how to best move forward. If you have other questions you're free to followup in that email exchange. Have a great weekend. 🙂

• elef
    elef
    Community Member
    Options

[#GYI-84976-114]

• @elef

Thank you for posting the Support ID. I see that one of my colleagues sent you a response via email, please respond there and the team will be happy to help further.

-Dave

ref: GYI-84976-114

• wyspe
    wyspe
    Community Member
    edited October 2023
    Options

I have the same Problem: (though my Mac was talking German to me "1Password hat einen Fehler in Ihrer lokalen App-Datenbank festgestellt. Bitte kontaktieren Sie support@1password.com."
    1. Restored Mac from Backup
    2. Started 1Password
    3. Would not start -> Error (s. above)
    4. Delete 1password.app from Mac
    5. Download and install new 1password app
    6. Started new 1Password app
    7. Would not start -> Error (s. above)
    8. go to 1password.com in Browser - everything fine there
    9. go to the 1password App on my IPhone - everything fine there

Now I am here and a little desperate - what should I do?
    I understand I could find the Database and rename it or get help from 1password support

• wyspe
    wyspe
    Community Member
    Options

I have the same problem after restoring mac from time machine backup
    Deleting the 1password app and re-installing did not help

I dont want to try any of the suggestions above without support from 1password. can you please help me. thank you

• @wyspe

It'll be best to help you with this directly by email. Send us an email at support+forum@1password.com and you'll receive an auto-reply from 🤖 BitBot. It will contain a conversation number, which looks like [#ABC-12345-123] – post that here and I'll be able to make sure your message goes to the right team. I look forward to hearing from you. :)

• wyspe
    wyspe
    Community Member
    Options

thank you. done. waiting for the auto reply mail.

• @wyspe

I see that your diagnostics report has made it safely to the team, you'll get a reply in your inbox as soon as possible. Please continue the conversation there. 🙂

-Dave

ref: VFB-77627-361

• ramaral
    ramaral
    Community Member
    Options

Had the same issue and the solution seems to be deleting the 1password.sqlite file. Thanks!

• I'm happy that you were able to resolve the problem. If anyone else does run into this issue then please see the steps in our guide: What to do if you see a message about offline items — 1Password Community

-Dave

• myershse
    myershse
    Community Member
    Options

Ditto. Had the same problem after Time Machine restore. Used the suggestion to rename 1Password.sqlite -- worked:=)

• @myershse

I'm glad that everything is working again. 🙂

-Dave

• sixcat
    sixcat
    Community Member
    Options

I just got this error today after upgrading to Sonoma 14.1.2 ...

Log.zip created, e-mail sent, bot response received =)

[#CEM-68688-975]

I haven't tried the suggestion here for deleting that file -- thought I'd try the safer method first ;-)

• Thanks @sixcat

ref: CEM-68688-975

• buddy55
    buddy55
    Community Member
    Options

I am having the problem listed in this thread as well. I just migrated to a new 2023 iMac and am trying to resolve this. I get this message - "1Password has detected an error with your local app database, please contact support@1password.com".

Please let me know if I follow the same process listed in the first part of this post.

buddy55

• buddy55
    buddy55
    Community Member
    Options

My support ID is [#WMB-48849-839]

• Thanks @buddy55 Also, check you're email in a few minutes.

ref: WMB-48849-839

• lmbrooksjr
    lmbrooksjr
    Community Member
    Options

I'm having the same issue on one computer, I've been able to update all my other systems.

• @Imbrooksjr

Have you submitted a diagnostics report? If not please do so.

1. Open 1Password.
    2. Press command and comma. The 1Password Preferences/Settings will open.
    3. Click Advanced.
    4. Click Send Diagnostics.
    5. Click Reveal to locate the report in your Downloads folder.

Attach the diagnostics to an email message addressed to support+forum@1password.com.

• Your forum username: Imbrooksjr
    • A link to this thread: https://1password.community/discussion/140474/error-1password-has-detected-an-error-with-your-local-app-database#latest

• Please do not post your diagnostic report to the forum. This is for your privacy and security.

You should receive an automated reply from our BitBot assistant with a Support ID number. Please post that number here. Thanks very much!

• jjnoel
    jjnoel
    Community Member
    Options

UXU-55314-276

• Dave_1P
    Options

@jjnoel

Thank you for posting the Support ID, one of my colleagues will send you an email soon. Please continue the conversation there. 🙂

-Dave

ref: UXU-55314-276