First login in Firefox 20 not working

Options
javinto
javinto
Community Member
edited April 2013 in 1Password 3 – 7 for Mac

Hi,

I've had a lot of changes in short period of time: new mac -> new os, new version of Firefox (20). Don't know about 1Password (i have 3.8.20)

But every morning the first site I have to login to, 1Password will not fill out my credentials automatically (I installed 1P Browser extension for FF). I have to copy them by hand.
Any other login attempt - whatever site - will work as expected (1P will fill out my credentials).

I tried Safari and it works directly.

Any clue?

Comments

• khad
    khad
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Thanks for taking the time to contact us. I'm sorry that you are having some trouble.

1. Can you confirm for me exactly what version of the 1Password extension you are using in Firefox?
    2. Does it make a difference if the 1Password extension is locked or unlocked before you try to fill a Login?
    3. How are you trying to fill a Login?

1. Double-clicking a Login item in the main 1Password app
      2. Selecting a Login from the "Fill and Submit Login" section at the top of the extension popup while viewing a site's login page
      3. Selecting a Login from the "Open Login in…" section at the bottom of the extension popup while viewing a different site
      4. Pressing ⌘\ on your keyboard while viewing a Login page
      5. Something else I can't think of right now :)

Please let me know. I'd love to provide further assistance with some more details. Thanks!

This discussion has been closed.