My boss purchased a license for 1password in 2016. She cannot find the old license.

Options
Alaskey
Alaskey
Community Member

Both her IPhone and her Mac are now telling her her "trial" has ended. She did not purchase a membership and does not wish to. She just wants to be able to use her regular program once again. How can we find out her license key if it does not show up on the phone or Mac program at this point? She syncs using iCloud.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:My boss purchased a license for 1password in 2016. She cannot find the old license. Help!

Comments

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@Alaskey: I'm sorry for the confusion. If they're seeing "trial ended" on an iPhone at all, it's because they signed up for a 1Password membership. That's the only "trial" available there. The App Store does not use licenses at all. If they purchased the Pro Features in 1Password for iOS, that's tied to the Apple ID where it was paid for. They'd need to sign out of the account and use the app with a local ("standalone") vault. The "trial ended" read-only restriction is only removed on an account when it has an active membership.

This discussion has been closed.