1 Password keeps on crashing

Options
sherie
sherie
Community Member

Lately each time I open 1Password it crashes if I try to access any login information. It allows me to scroll through wallet, software, secure notes and identities, but closes automatically when I click on logins.
I have work matter that means I urgently need access to some logins, could you please help. I have downloaded the 1Password troubleshooting app and have a diagnostic report ready to send.

I have tried to update the software, but each time I do an error pops up that says "Check for update failed. Could not understand response from server. Please try again later."

Please help!!!

1Password Version: 3.8.20
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: OS Mojave 10.14.2
Sync Type: icloud

Comments

• Lars
    Lars
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Welcome to the forum, @sherie! Unfortunately, 1Password 3 for Mac is a very old version of 1Password. It was first released in 2009, and stopped being updated in 2012. The current version of 1Password for Mac is version 7. You'll want to visit our downloads page and get the current version, if you're using macOS 10.14 (“Mojave”). From there, please follow these instructions to get your version upgraded and data successfully migrated. Let us know if you have any questions or run into any difficulties. :)

This discussion has been closed.