I have a sign-in form that is not filled by 1Password or Safari

blackxacto
blackxacto
Community Member

I use a sign-in form with the application Fidelity Active Trader Pro. This app was provided by Fidelity Investments. Will 1Password work with this sign-in eventually? I read you want to know what sign-in forms don't work yet w 1Password. I hope you can get 1P to cooperate with this app. Safari doesn't seem to work w it either. If you can't get 1P to cooperate would you explain why for future reference?

1Password Version: 7.2.4
Extension Version: 4.7.1
OS Version: 10.14.3
Sync Type: AgileBits

Comments

• Lars
    Lars
    1Password Alumni

@blackxacto - right now, Apple doesn't allow us to fill directly into applications' sign-in forms/pages in macOS like they DO allow in iOS. This will hopefully be changing in the future, but it's up to Apple, not us. We've already started making transitions to anticipate this ability; for example, in 1Password 7 for Mac we made the mini globally available instead of attached directly to the browser, in anticipation of users being able in the future to use it in apps besides browsers. I wish I had a better answer for you, but I seriously doubt anyone outside of a tight circle within Apple has any real idea when this feature might be coming.

• blackxacto
    blackxacto
    Community Member

Thank you for your reply Lars. Appreciate your response.

• Lars
    Lars
    1Password Alumni

@blackxacto - you're quite welcome! :)

This discussion has been closed.