Our team want to use "Shared Vaults" feature to share our function ids across our whole team.

Options

Hi team
Our team want to use "Shared Vaults" feature to share our function ids and password across our whole team. but when I login to 1Password with my personal id in website and it is saying I don't have acess to use "Shared Vaults", my question is how to get this access and how to use this feature? thanks in advance!

1Password Version: 7.3.657
Extension Version: 7.2.583
OS Version: window 10
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:shared vault

Comments

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    edited April 2019
    Options

@Grace: You'll only be able to access vaults that were shared with you, and only through an account that is part of a family, team, or business membership; it's not possible to share vaults with an individual membership account, as there is no one to share with in that case. You would need to create an account as part of a family, team, or business membership in order for others there to be able to share with you:

Create and share vaults

With all of that in mind, could you please clarify what you're seeing? If it's simpler, take a screenshot of this. To include it in your reply, simply click the document button in the top of the comment field, and select the file you wish to share:

Just be sure not to post anything sensitive, as this is a public forum. Thanks in advance!

ref: VXI-74626-584

This discussion has been closed.