1password for windows doesn't display all my logins

So, I'm signed in to 1password on my iOS device, and have the 1password app (and Chrome extension) on a work windows machine. My accounts sync (I recently created this account on Windows device, and it immediately showed up on my iOS device) but over 100 logins that appear on my iOS device aren't present on my windows application. Sync is via my 1password account.

Interestingly, (don't know if relevant) I have 2 identities that show up on my iOS app, but not on my windows. Perhaps that has something to do with it.

1Password Version: 7.3.684
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: 1password

Comments

• If you open and unlock 1Password for iOS, then tap Settings > Vaults, do you see a Primary vault listed there, by chance, @whenric?

• whenric
    whenric
    Community Member

No. There are 2 vaults, but only one has all my passwords in them, and neither is primary. Both are selected to show up under 'see all'

• In that case, it sounds like the initial sync to your PC may have been interrupted. If you head to https://start.1password.com in your browser on your PC, are you able to sign in? Do you see all of your data there? If not, stop here and let me know. If you are able to sign in and see everything in your browser:

1. Open (but don't unlock) 1Password and choose 1Password > Exit.
    2. Open Start, type %LOCALAPPDATA%\1Password to search and press enter.
    3. In this folder, rename the data folder to data-backup.
    4. Open 1Password 7 and sign in again.

This will require the full gamut of your account details (Secret Key, etc. in addition to your Master Password), so make sure you've got them handy. Once you've signed in, leave your PC running and 1Password open for a few minutes, and once it shows your item list, give it another look to see if everything is there. Let me know what you find. :+1:

• whenric
    whenric
    Community Member

That did it! Thanks!

• Greg
    Greg
    1Password Alumni

Hi @whenric,

On behalf of Kate you are very welcome! :+1:

Please do not hesitate to contact us anytime, we are always here for you.

++
    Greg

This discussion has been closed.