Support for Vivaldi Browser

2»

Comments

• Any news on this? I also switched to 1Password recently but can't get it to work with Vivaldi on Android.

• ag_anaag_ana

Team Member

No news since my last post last week @MoosMas, but I have mentioned your request to the developers too :+1:

• Is there anyway of telling us even this will ever be implemented? For me it would be a reason to switch back to Lastpass or something, if this is not fixed at the end of my subscription term.

• ag_preetag_preet

Team Member

Hi @deejee, you'll be able to tell by looking at our changelog whether it's been implemented.

Feel free to try out 1Password with a different browser, we support other popular browsers (and some variations of them) such as FireFox, Chrome, Brave, and Edge. :)

• Thanks for your reply. But in the changelog I can only see what has been changed with a new version. My question is, whether this is something which will be fixed in the future. The changelog doesn't answer that question :). Furthermore, I would like to use Vivaldi (for Android) and not another browser, because of privacy reasons.

• ag_anaag_ana

Team Member

@deejee:

We don't have a list of things that will be fixed in the future, sorry! Your best option will be to look at the changelog to see what actually has been implemented in the recent versions :+1:

• Waiting for this also.

• ag_audreyag_audrey

Team Member

Hey @GameBurrow, thanks for waiting! I've noted your request to our developers as well.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file