Support for Vivaldi Browser

13»

Comments

• Thanks @peri. I have already asked them about 1Password support some time back. For us, it's not clear who is responsible for integrating this feature but given your reply, it's on their side. I guess they want to promote their in-browser password manager. Having bought 1Password standalone, I am not going to trust Vivaldi with any of my passwords. So it's gonna be swipe left and right until I get tired and switch to another Android browser (e.g. DuckDuckGo - which supports Autofill).

• Please add me to the list. Not given the chance to use 1passwords in Vivaldi Android ist the only thing making my online life miserable 😉

• ag_anaag_ana

Team Member

Thank you both for the feedback, noted :+1:

• I found a way around this problem on my android device, though not the best, works for now. On the Vivaldi forums, https://forum.vivaldi.net/topic/41017/1password-support-for-android-version/6 someone suggested turning off autofill and turning on accessibility. It works to allow autofill though not as smooth as with chrome, still works.

• ag_anaag_ana

Team Member

Thank you for the suggestion @perfect0square! Accessibility is indeed another option :+1:

• It works indeed. Thanks @perfect0square :)

• periperi

Team Member

:+1:

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file