Bug Report iPhone Syncing 'offline' small bug?

Tirasus
edited July 2010 in iOS
When trying to sync my new iphone 4 to my mac, the mac app shows the iphone as 'offline', (with the app on the iphone unlocked) and it seems if you go into the 'more' section on the iphone, go to sync and then turn the wifi off, and then on again, then the iphone is once again listed as 'Available' on the mac again - and I have to do this every time I open the app on the iphone

Another little thing I found is on the Bookmarklet - not sure which section to put this in, so I'll just put it in this post.

I set up the bookmarklet, synced it etc etc, all fine. I go to fill in a password (tried both the ipad and the iphone and got the same result) and it continually came up with the error that it could not decrypt. It seems it did not like that my password had a '£' at the start of my Access Code, for when I deleted it, everything worked...strange...

(I have all the latest updates on the iphone/ipad and the mac is Version 3.2.5 (build 30665))

Comments

• Nik
    Nik
    1Password Alumni
    edited December 1969
    Thank you for the reports, Tirasus, and sorry for the trouble. Could you please update to 1Password 3.3 and let us know if you still experience the same sync trouble? The bookmarklet issue will need further investigation. Once we've reproduced the problem, we'll get it fixed as quickly as possible.
  • Tirasus
    edited December 1969
    Updated to Version 3.3.0 (build 30700). Seems the sync issue is still there. Still solved by turning the wifi sync off and on.
This discussion has been closed.