No longer able to access my passwords

swerk
swerk
Community Member
edited August 2020 in 1Password 3 – 7 for Mac

I can no longer access any of my passwords. I have the version of 1Password that I no longer pay for. I upgraded my iMac operating system recently.
Just now I restarted my computer. Now when I enter my password in the 1Password icon that is in my iMac Dock, nothing happens. It doesn't respond. I can access my passwords from the mini but not from the main icon on my Dock.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:when I click on the mini 1Password icon it no longer gives me access to all my passwords,

Comments

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

Hi @swerk!

Can you please let us know the exact version of the 1Password app that you are currently running?

• swerk
    swerk
    Community Member
    edited August 2020

Version 6.8.8
    Today I cannot access my passwords from my mini or from the dock.

• swerk
    swerk
    Community Member
    edited August 2020

Version 6.8.8 - And now I cannot access my passwords either in my mini or in my iMac

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

@swerk:

Thank you for the confirmation! Since you are running the old 1Password 6 app, I moved your discussion to the legacy section of the forum for you so it's in the right place :+1:

I would like to ask you to generate a diagnostics report from your Mac and email it to us to support+forum@agilebits.com, so we can take a closer look at why this is happening to you.

After you have sent the email, please feel free to post the ticket number you received so we can locate your message and connect it with this forum discussion.

Looking forward to your message!

• swerk
    swerk
    Community Member

Thanks. I created a diagnostics report and sent it to the agilebits email address you provided. I don't remember my ticket number. So I didn't include that. I appreciate your moving my discussion to the legacy section of the forum. I'm not sure how to access that discussion now.

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

@swerk:

I don't remember my ticket number. So I didn't include that.

You can see it in the automatic email you received when you emailed us ;)

I appreciate your moving my discussion to the legacy section of the forum.

You are welcome!

I'm not sure how to access that discussion now.

If you managed to post this here, it means that you are able to access the discussion, nothing changed from that point of view, just the location of the discussion on the forum :+1:

This discussion has been closed.