UI lag

NaxterraNaxterra
edited August 17 in Windows Beta

Hello

I recently deleted all of my vault content and reimported from Bitwarden, but now UI is laggy. Switching between login items takes between 3 to 5 seconds. I used mrc-converter to import my logins also used 'Optimize Database' under Tools menu

I am using Windows 10 and my 1P for Windows version is 7.6.781

1Password Version: 7.6.781
Extension Version: 1.21.2
OS Version: Windows 10 2004 Build 19041.450
Sync Type: Cloud

Comments

• bundtkatebundtkate

Team Member

I think this may actually be related to the import issue you reported in the other thread, @Naxterra. Flagging every single one of your Logins would be a lot of work for Watchtower to do. Enough so I could see it bogging things down. I think the best thing to do would to focus on that issue first and see if performance improves when it's corrected. If not, we can circle back. Given things were better prior to reimporting, though, I'd put at least a little bit of money on that being the issue. Fingers crossed!

• Hello

I fixed https issue and now there are no websites under unsecured websites but UI lag is unbearable.

• ag_anaag_ana

Team Member

@Naxterra:

Can you try quitting 1Password completely and relaunching it? Do you see improvements by refreshing things this way?

• Even restarting computer had no effect.

• ag_anaag_ana

Team Member

@Naxterra:

Thank you for the confirmation! The next time that this happens, I would like to ask you to generate a diagnostics report from your PC and email it to us to [email protected].com, so we can take a closer look at why this is happening to you.

After you have sent the email, please feel free to post the ticket number you received so we can locate your message and connect it with this forum discussion.

Looking forward to your message!

• I sent an email to support with diag report. Thanks for the help.

• ag_anaag_ana

Team Member

@Naxterra:

Thank you! I confirm that I have managed to locate your diagnostics report in our system :+1: We will take a look and someone will get back to your email as soon as possible.

Thank you for your patience!

ref: QAC-71113-548

• NaxterraNaxterra
    edited September 24

Hello

It is probably not related to this issue but UI is lagging again. I already sent an email to support two weeks ago but got no reply. Today I sent another mail with new diagnostic report. Now open UI takes several seconds to open, sometimes more than a minute, and it opens many windows at the same time, like it is queueing in the background of all my open requests and then opens them at the same time.

My email subject was "Slow UI"

• GregGreg

Team Member

Hi @Naxterra,

It is quite strange, but it seems that we never received your previous email about this issue. :unamused:

However, I found an email from you from today. We will take a closer look and get back to you via email. Thank you for reporting this!

ref: QBY-94537-428

• GregGreg

Team Member

Hi again @Kailo,

I replied to you in a different thread, so let's continue our conversation via email. Thanks! :+1:

++
    Greg

• I am not sure if that is related but I upgraded my CPU from i7 6850K to i9 10900KF and application turned to normal (at least it is now opening after 1-2 seconds, instead of a minute.

• ag_anaag_ana

Team Member

Thank you for the update @Naxterra! Please let us know if you notice anything else while you continue using 1Password :+1:

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file