Suggest with full domain name

There are so many cases when 1password suggests sites that have absolutely NOTHING to do with the actual site I'm on. This is due to it only using the domain name portion (sub.domain.com) when matching suggestions and ignoring the subdomain.

Let me give an example: service provider called TELIA offers services such as TV, mobile phone, home internet connection AND also nationwide service for MFA. Now, some of the services are at www.telia.fi, some at tv.telia.fi, some at younameit.telia.com AND the nationwide MFA service is at tunnistus.telia.fi. When I go to any of the services I get whole list of accounts I have on any of the *.telia.fi. These different credentials have NOTHING to do with each other and I see zero reason why limit the 1pwd Suggestions to domain level only.

The issue has been there forever, and I did open a ticket on it few years back, still waiting.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: 1.24.6
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• ag_anaag_ana

Team Member
    edited March 30

Hi @jpalo!

This is currently the default behavior, you are right: 1Password will show you every Login for a specific domain, including subdomains. I can see how this could be useful to you, so I have passed your feedback to the developers :+1:

ref: dev/projects/customer-feature-requests#31

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file