MaximalMunch

Options
MaximalMunch
MaximalMunch
Community Member

TAGS

• Can't right-click on a tag to edit the name which is very frustrating
  • No option to manage tags in right-click menu (context menu) on bulk selected items (why not?)
  • I should be able to select a bunch of items, right-click on any of them and see an option to "manage tags" where I could then add or delete
    tags, which would then apply to all tags that are selected if it makes sense

• When selecting multiple items, the detail pane goes blank, maybe all of their tags show up there allowing the user to erase tags from all that are selected

• I would like to be able to select multiple tags -- the list would only show items that satisfy the selected tags

THE COMMAND

• The cmd + \ seems to be hit or miss
  • When it does show up, I've already entered the command multiple times because there's a delay

SAFARI EXTENSION

• There is a very noticeable delay when clicking the Safari extension button before the window actually shows up
  • When the window does show, I've gotten the spinning wheel which sits there and spins for a moment before it actually unlocks (it's delayed)

EXPORTING
I tried to export 'cause I realized I've never seen what an exported file looks like from 1Password and it exported a .1pux file. What can I do with that? Is this a secure version of a csv file? I've just never seen this before.

Those are my biggest feedback comments as of right now. I will keep using and report back anything else I find. I must say, I'm sad like a lot of your other user base that you're going with electron. The app is nice and all, but it feels kind of cartoon-y in a sense. I really wish you guys would've cleaned up the native mac UI and just made that app better like you're doing with this one -- giving this one better search and other things. Or just went the Catalyst route like some other companies are doing. I'm not fully understanding why you're going this route. Kind of a bummer. You can certainly tell when an app feels native or not. This certainly doesn't feel like a native mac app. Just my honest feedback. I wish you would listen to your strong user base and keep it native. Anyway, just had to say that.

1Password Version: 8.2.2
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: macOS Big Sure 11.5.2

This discussion has been closed.