Share sheet extension

Options
verdi1987
verdi1987
Community Member

Is there a way to bring back the Share Sheet extension for 1P? There are some pages where 1P does not detect a fillable form. (See attached.) Before, I could use the Share Sheet extension to open 1P and fill the TOTP. I’m unable to do that now.

Comments

• MattSuda
    MattSuda
    Community Member
    edited September 2021
    Options

This is another downside to discontinuing the share sheet extension for standalone vault users. Not every page gets detected correctly. I would use the share sheet extension in Safari to search for these logins that aren't detected and also to fill in credit cards and identities.

• volcom45
    volcom45
    Community Member
    Options

They'd better bring it back when they release their 8.0 update that no one cares at all about.. We deserve to keep the features we paid for and they'd better honor it once 7.x becomes a legacy app!

• Hi @verdi1987:

First I'd like to point you to our official stance on the share sheet with this post from our founder Dave Teare: https://1password.community/discussion/comment/612494/#Comment_612494

@shaun3000:

We're able to offer the best experience on the latest version of iOS due to the introduction of Safari Web Extensions. We do understand that some folks won't be able to upgrade right away, and for those folks we 'd recommend using Apple's Password AutoFill: Use 1Password to fill and save in apps on your iPhone and iPad

For items that cannot be filled by AutoFill, drag & drop or copy & paste would be the recommend solution until you can upgrade to iOS 15.

Cheers!

This discussion has been closed.