Safari extension is not working on iPhone at all even though it's enabled correctly

Options
dirk0780
dirk0780
Community Member

Hi,

After the latest release 7.8 with the Safari extension I finally switched to the subscription model. The switch from local (iCloud synced) vault to cloud went well so far. I got it working on all my devices (MacBook Pro, iPad Air 4th gen., iPhone 8) except my iPhone XS Max.

The app itself is working fine. But I am not able to get the Safari extension working. It's enabled in the Safari extensions settings and also has the allow on all web pages flag.

When I open any login form that works on any of my other devices no login suggestions are shown. The small 1Password icon inside of the input field is also missing. When I tap on "aA" in the Safari address bar and then tapping on the 1Password entry the Popup is sometimes shown and sometimes not. Many time it just happens nothing. But when the popup comes up, then the correct credentials are suggested in the popup. But then tapping on Autofill does again nothing.

I tried all the obvious stuff like restarting the device, deleting and reinstalling 1Password. Nothing works.

Any suggestions?

Note: I am using my.1password.eu if that matters.

BTW: I already sent a message to the support but got no answer within 3 days :angry:

1Password Version: 7.8
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: iOS 15

Comments

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @dirk0780!

We will be happy to help you with this. I see the email you sent us. So we don't duplicate the answers by replying to you in multiple places, I am going to close this forum discussion and someone will get back to your email as soon as possible. We are just a bit swamped after all the latest updates, but we are working through the list :+1:

Thank you for your patience!

ref: VDX-32551-755

This discussion has been closed.