Issues using ios extension first time.

[Deleted User]
[Deleted User]
Community Member
edited October 2021 in iOS

Hi, 😁

I filled in my masterkey in order to use the extension app
I have 3 questions

On your website (supportsite) a red sign is indicating that 1password is not in my browser?
Is that a remark that is shown to everyone or especially for me …( if so I do not understand because it should be ok?)

When using the ios extension a website downloads.1 password is popping up. I finally deleted this webites in the menu.
When pressing the blue 1password icon it went straight to my main account in the vault and suggested to autofill.
What is that site.?

Finally… when using ios extension I receive all kind of mail with same subject :new sign in to safari coming from my ip adress

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided

Comments

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User]
    Community Member

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User]
    Community Member

Concerning my first question and the last screen shot, I also see the following display

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User]
    Community Member

On top the extension I logged into with my masterkey just stopped working and asks for my password. (Setting is one day) I think I need some feedback please using the extension for the first time. Luckilly the old method is available so I can autofill my login.

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User]
    Community Member

I hope someone can answer my 3 questions?
    See topic “ be patient” in lounge

1. Need to insert the master password within few hours ( unless 24 hour setting for extension)
    2. “Password ( not) installed “ banners -see above-
    3. Multiple sign in mails indicating a device uses 11password to sign in ( related to my ip address)
    4. Where is downloads.1password.com coming from -see above-
  • Jack.P_1P
    edited October 2021

Hi @F_9083x,

1. 1Password for Safari on iOS does support using Face ID or Touch ID, but must be unlocked at least once using your account password after rebooting your device.

Your questions 2 and 4 are related: This indicates that 1Password in Safari has not been given access to all websites. To do this, open Settings from your home screen, then select Safari. Select Extensions > 1Password, and select Allow for any sites currently listed, and Allow for "Other Websites".

1. We're currently investigating this issue, and I'll add you as affected.

Thank you for your patience! :smile:

Jack

ref: dev/core/core#10342

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User]
    Community Member

Thank you Jack 🙏

• You are very welcome @F_9083x! :smile:

This discussion has been closed.