Not renewing Dropbox - where is my vault?

mrgwinn
mrgwinn
Community Member

I have been using 1Password for a long time. We have the family plan. My wife and I share one vault. At one time we synced via DropBox but now I'm not sure how we sync our vaults to use on our devices (all Apple Macs, iPhones, etc) Where is the vault located and can I cancel DropBox?

1Password Version: 7.9
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: mac 12.0.1
Referrer: forum-search:Where is my vault?

Comments

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

Hi @mrgwinn!

If you are using 1Password Families, your vault should be on 1Password.com, unless you kept syncing via Dropbox anyway. We can help check this for you however. I would like to ask you to generate a diagnostics report from your Mac and email it to us to support+forum@agilebits.com, so we can take a look at your configuration.

After you have sent the email, please feel free to post the ticket number you received so we can locate your message and connect it with this forum discussion.

Looking forward to your message!

• mrgwinn
    mrgwinn
    Community Member

I received an email that someone replied to my question. When I click on the Reply button on the email, I get a blank screen. I see a notification on the discussion. However, I don't see anything. How do I reply?

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

@mrgwinn:

However, I don't see anything. How do I reply?

You have just done it ;) You can post directly here in the forum :+1:

• mrgwinn
    mrgwinn
    Community Member

I just sent the dianostics report. Also, Safari would not respond to the link in the email. I had to go to Chrome. Thanks!

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

Thank you @mrgwinn! After you have sent your email, have you received a ticket number already?

• mrgwinn
    mrgwinn
    Community Member

No, I haven't received a ticket number.

• @mrgwinn

I replied to your email earlier. Please check your inbox. :chuffed:

ref: ILX-79226-378

This discussion has been closed.