Quick Access seems worse

Options

On the one hand, thank you for fixing the issues around Quick Access being populated with infrequently accessed logins.

However, there are new issues and others that still need adjustment:

• Now unless I go to my keyboard rather than the trackpad I'm already using, I have to click the menubar icon (that's ok), then select Open Quick Access and only then do I get to the search bar for Quick Access. If I wanted to open 1PW I would go down to the Dock or just open Alfred and start typing, so this seems pretty needless for many of us.
  • Still way too many clicks just to get to a password in Quick Access. Once I finally get the search bar open and type, say, "Apple," I have to either reach down to my keyboard and type the shortcut for copying just a password, or else click the three dots on the right and then click on Copy Password. It's also much too easy to accidentally click on the item in the list and then go to the web site. Needless if all I'm trying to do is retrieve a password to open in an application, for example (or to login to one of those annoying authorization prompts for either Exchange or the Apple Store).

Any way to at least give users a preference in 1PW to not have to select whether or not to open the 1PW application in Quick Access? In other words, the way it worked a beta or two ago? Otherwise what's the point? I might as well just use the app for everything other than in my browser. Thanks.

1Password Version: 80500007
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: macOS 12

This discussion has been closed.