1Password on Mastodon

To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here

Offer 50% 3 Years don't work

13»

Comments

• Dave_1PDave_1P

Team Member

@DerringDo

Thank you for posting the Support ID. The ticket is with the right team and one of my colleagues will reply to you as soon as possible. Thank you for your patience. 🙂

-Dave

ref: BQR-32465-415

• DerringDoDerringDo
    Community Member

Thanks. Looked it up and I bought 1P first in July 2009.

• lndrandlndrand
    Community Member

I am also struggling to get my 50% on the family plan. I've filed various tickets but have not gotten any response:
    JQF-59951-267
    QFX-62173-215

Can you please be sure that my ticket is with the right team?

• GreyM1PGreyM1P

Team Member

@lndrand

I can see your messages are with the correct department. I can also see they replied on Sunday and they'll continue the conversation with you as soon as they can. Thanks for bearing with us during this busy time.

• lndrandlndrand
    Community Member

@GreyM1P thanks so much for confirming. I'll look forward to the team's response!

• ag_tommyag_tommy

Team Member
    edited January 24

Sounds good Indrand. We also look forward to assisting you.

• EkvinderEkvinder
    Community Member

Hi, i have submitted multiple tickets to the support team and only received a response back on one of them [#UKX-88758-827]. I responded inline to this ticket and have yet to receive a response. It has been over a week. I need to use the service so I have already paid for the families yearly subscription even though I was waiting on discount options from the team. For the other tickets I placed to support I never even received an email confirmation with a ticket number from 1PW, please advise.

• GreyM1PGreyM1P

Team Member

@Ekvinder

A colleague from the team has replied to your email about half an hour ago, so you should have that now.

• fer35fer35
    Community Member

I have the same problem, my 1Password Family is in trial mode and it's not applying the 50% off. The ticket is IST-88295-442 I responded 3 times to it and still no response.

• Dave_1PDave_1P

Team Member

@fer35

I'm sorry for the delay. I've flagged your ticket to my colleagues and you'll receive a reply as soon as possible.

-Dave

ref: IST-88295-442

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file