Is 1 password closer to getting this done?

Options
kram5819
kram5819
Community Member

Just curious if one password is getting any closer to making backups of your entire vault including your safe notes all of your passwords to be downloaded in a .csv file for those of us that use a Chromebook.

Currently, that option isn't available Hopefully you're still considering the ability to make that happen?

Also, how about the ability to log into your one password account on a Chromebook using the extension with the option of a six-digit pin number or your password Currently it's just password only

I've mentioned it before I'm just curious if you all are any closer to making these two nice changes for those of us that use a Chromebook Thank You!!

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided

Comments

• Hey @kram5819:

Thanks for your feedback here!

While we don't currently have support for exporting from my.1Password.com, it is something that has been asked for, and I've added your input to the internal issue we have tracking this.

As for a PIN or similar like a fingerprint to unlock 1Password in the browser, we currently rely on our client app to store cryptographic material to unlock without storing your account password. With that in mind however, we have a separate feature request that would allow devices like Chromebooks with fingerprint readers to unlock 1Password. I've added your feedback to that issue as well! :smile:

Jack

ref: dev/projects/customer-feature-requests#34
    ref: dev/projects/customer-feature-requests#255

This discussion has been closed.